CHICAGO – July 19, 2022 – Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® (LeadingRE), the global network of top independent real estate firms, has announced 21 new members have joined its professional community since the start of the year. The firm now boasts more than 550 members worldwide representing more than 136,000 agents in over 70 different countries.
The newest member firms in LeadingRE’s network include property businesses from North America, Latin America & The Caribbean, Asia Pacific and Europe. The company also welcomes a new affiliate from Antigua & Barbuda for the first time.
Chris Dietz, Executive Vice President, Global Operations at LeadingRE comments: ‘‘We are thrilled to significantly expand our global network of real estate businesses this year, welcoming 21 new property companies from across the globe in H1 2022. We strongly believe those in the global real estate sector can learn valuable lessons from one another, no matter which corner of the world they are based. We have seen brokers and experts support fellow members in many ways, from knowledge and experience sharing to referrals and new business leads. We offer international members a platform of training, support and advice, as well as the relevant tools to help grow and evolve their business with the help of our extensive affiliate network.”
Selected companies in the LeadingRE network are recognized for their expertise and superior knowledge of both local and global markets. All members are vetted, not just for performance, but also for a continued commitment to quality customer experience.
Chris Dietz concluded: “Our networking events draw a truly global audience, and our members consistently introduce clients across borders, which is why we’re so thrilled to have the opportunity to grow and work in existing and new international territories this year.”
Full list of new LeadingRE member firms below.
- @properties Indianapolis, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Capstone Realty, Huntsville, Ala.
- Dahlquist Realtors, Great Falls, Mont.
- Houlihan Lawrence Wareck D’Ostilio, Milford, Conn.
- The Moore Group – A Division of the Litchfield Company, Orangeburg, S.C.
- Village Real Estate Services, Nashville, Tenn.
Asia Pacific Region:
- Arcadia Consulting, Singapore
- HOPPLER INC., Philippines
- INTEREALTOR SDN BHD, Malaysia
- Boyes Group Realty Inc.
- Creativ Realty
- Lake City Realty LTD.
- Revel Realty Inc Brokerage
- Baumann Estate AG, Switzerland
- Burnier & Cie SA, Switzerland
- M.E. Estates – Private Brokerage, Spain
- Modern, Portugal
- One Global Property Services (UK) Limited, United Kingdom
Latin America and the Caribbean:
- Caribbean Luxury Villas, Antigua & Barbuda
- Homes in Paradise By Grace Bay Realty, Turks and Caicos Islands
- WhereInRio Luxury Real Estate, Brazil