LeadingRE members have several options for supplying listings for display on LeadingRE.com:
Create a file using the LeadingRE Feed specification, found here.
- Your Technology department can create (if equipped). Your webhosting provider may also be able to create this feed.
- Additional fees may apply. Please consult your listings provider.
Send LeadingRE.com your inventory using an existing feed your company is already using.
- If your company (not MLS board) currently syndicates your listings to other major real estate portals, please Send us an email to see if we can work with your existing feed.
- Please provide a link (pickup url) to the feed, if possible.
- No additional fees not required in most cases.
Use ListHub.com to aggregate your listings from your MLS for display on LeadingRE.com (currently only available to U.S. Members). Click here for directions on how to get started.
- Additional fees may apply from your Listings Provider.
Click Here to see if your local MLS board is affiliated with Listhub.
Use XML2U.com to send your properties to LeadingRE.com.
- Fees start at approximately $250/year. Additional fees may apply if changes to your website are required to meet listing requirements.
- Send us an email to determine site compatibility.
Use REAXML Industry Standard format, if applicable, to send your properties to LeadingRE.com.
- The defacto industry standard in both Australia and New Zealand.
- Please Email us if your company has a feed ready to export in REAXML format.
Send your listings using our "Listings Light" process. Click here for more details.
- There are no fees required. Your properties will require manual maintenance to ensure accuracy.
- This option is limited to sites with compatible image URLs and listing detail pages. Send us an email to determine site compatibility.