Property brokered by
Get more listing details on brokerage site
Property DetailsSales Price Includes TMK 4-5-8-4-10 1.32 Acres; 4-5-8-4-27-2-1 2.676 Acres; and 4-5-8-4-11 15,812 sqft.Three parcels with main house and guest house on four acres privately situated in Upper Wainiha Valley. River frontage on three sides - sits high with magnificent mountain views and waterfalls. The sound of water flowing and birds singing, adds to the magical quality of this unique and very special setting set apart from the rest of the world.Development potential includes two additional residences and one guest house per the County. Many possibilities to create a family and friends compound. Buyer to do their own due diligence to confirm.Special Features:
* House and guest house built by quality builders, Soltren Construction Co.
* Continuously maintained and improved.
* Organic garden, some fruit trees, Noni, Breadfruit, Macadamia Nut, and Banana Trees.
* Meditation structure and quiet sitting areas.
* Outdoor shower.
* Covered parking for two cars.
* Three covered lanais on main house - one screened. One covered lanai on the guest house.
* Solar power and water catchment off-the-grid living. Option to bring electric in from Powerhouse Road underground - owner has bid. Underground cable in for Oceanic Time-Warner Internet/TV/phone service. Hawaiian Telecom available at the road.
Area Recent Sales
Area Detailed Information
Area Cost Index
Additional Property InformationThis single family listing located at 5261 Wainiha Powerhouse Rd, Hanalei, HI boasts two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property is currently selling for $1,395,000.
This property is listed by Sarah Bakewell of Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers based in Hawaii.