Property brokered by
Get more listing details on brokerage site
+33 666 792 653
+33 666 792 653
Property DetailsIn the Sarthe, 20 minutes south of Le Mans a 19th century Chateau with parts dating from the 16th and 18th centuries. In 1 hectare of grounds the Chateau offers approximately 550m2 of living space with 11 bedrooms, most with a bathroom or showroom en-suite, a gite in a converted 'pigeonniere' and a swimming pool. There is double glazing throughout and heating is provided by an oil fired boiler.
Ground Floor :
-Entrance Hall, 27m2, Parquet floor, doors to rear garden, oak spiral staircase to upper floors.
To right from entrance hall :
- Dining Room, 40m2, Windows down both sides, tiled floor, partial wood panelling on walls and a painted ceiling.
- Passageway, 12m2, with tiled floor, leading to service stairway with WC underneath stairs.
- Bedroom, 23m2, tiled floor, NW facing window, fireplace. En suite bathroom with bath, shower and WC.
- Laundry room.
To left from entrance hall :
- Sitting Room, 27m2, fully wood panelled walls, curved wooden ceiling , parquet floor.Fireplace. Doors to garden.
- Passageway, 12m2, with second service staircase with access to cellar under the stairs.
- Kitchen, 19m2, Tiled floor, fireplace, door to garden.
First Floor :
- Long passage, 30m2, running the length of the South East side.
- Bedroom, 22m2, parquet floor, material on walls, windows both sides of property, en-suite bathroom and WC.
- Bedroom, 14m2, parquet floor.
- Bedroom, 10m2, parquet floor, shower and WC en suite.
- Bedroom, 20m2, parquet floor, shower and WC en suite.
- Bedroom, 35m2, parquet floor, en suite bathroom and WC.
- Bedroom, 11m2, parquet floor, en suite bathroom and WC.
- Study, 20m2.
Second Floor :
-Long passage, 10m2
- Bedroom, 23m2, partially under mansard roof. Parquet floor, en suite bathroom and WC.
- Bedroom, 13m2, under mansard roof, tiled floor, bathroom and WC en suite.
- Bedroom, 9m2, under mansard roof, lino floor.
- Bedroom, 15m2, parquet floor.
- Bedroom, 8m2, with shower room and WC en suite.
- Bedroom, 22m2.
Pigeon house :
This tower-like building dating from the 16th century has been converted into a gite with sitting room and kitchen on the lower floor, bedroom on the first floor and a further bedroom on the top floor.
1 hectare of enclosed garden with mature trees, lawn and a pond.
Outbuildings suitable for renovation.
Beneath the chateau is a large, low, cellar housing the swimming pool filter and pump, the boiler and the fuel oil tank.
The property is in good condition.
'Honoraires charge vendeur'
Area Detailed Information
Area Cost Index
Area Property Prices
Additional Property InformationThis single family listing located in Le Mans boasts eleven bedrooms. The property is currently availible at $921,051.
This property is presented by Terence Alldritt of Groupe Immobilier Mercure France based in France.