Park Lane Properties
Park Lane Properties is a leading real estate agency in Mauritius, in the Indian Ocean, founded by Philippe & Frederique de Beer and Brian Blatch in 2004.
Strategically situated on the West Coast in Tamarin, on the North Coast in Grand Bay and in the Centre in Floreal, Park Lane Properties is today synonymous to expertise, integrity and trusted advice in real estate.
Member of the Estate Agents Association of Mauritius, and affiliated to the international networks Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and Luxury Portfolio International®, Park Lane Properties is dedicated to providing buyers, sellers and renters of real estate with a high-quality professional service, focusing on putting their clients "first", with a more personal approach.
The main focus of their service is to develop and maintain long-term and privileged relationships, striving to be ethical, honest and professional in all circumstances, consistently fair with all, courteous and respectful with everyone and respecting the confidentiality of its clients.
With over 13 years in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, Park Lane Properties has become one of the preferred real estate partners in Mauritius for medium to high net worth buyers, sellers and tenants.
These values have accompanied Park Lane’s success since the company’s creation.
Situated in the ‘golden triangle’ connecting Asia, Africa and Australia, Mauritius is the converging point of global civilizations – a place where one can feel the cosmopolitan pulse of the world.
• Impressive track record, political stability and sustained economic growth
• Secure investment location with established rule of law
• Freest and most business-friendly country in Africa
• Peaceful, multiethnic with a unique lifestyle in a blend of cultures
• Flexible, bilingual (English/French) and skilled workforce
• Investment-friendly regulatory regime
• Open to foreign investors and talents
• Ocean State with one of the largest Exclusive Economic Zones in the world
• Preferential market access to Africa, Europe and the USA
• State-of-the-art infrastructure
• Convenient time zone (GMT +4)
The Fiscal regime includes:
• Corporate tax:15%
• Income tax (personal tax): 15%
• Value-Added Tax (VAT): 15%
• Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR tax): 2% on book profits
• Land Transfer tax: 5%
• No capital gains tax
• No inheritance tax on property
• No withholding tax on interest and dividends
• Exemption from customs duty on equipment
• Free repatriation of profits, dividends and capital
Foreigners are allowed to buy property in Mauritius within very specific schemes or after fulfilling specific requirements.