Clark Realty Corporation
Clark Realty Corporation, the largest independent real estate brokerage company on Hawaii Island, has been the market share leader on the Big Island for over a decade. Clark’s five sales office locations provide complete coverage of the island. A professional staff and 120 sales agents offer exceptional service, in-depth market knowledge and the best marketing tools available. Clark Realty is committed to the idea that personal attention, integrity and trust are the hallmarks of our business.
Owners whose primary residences are off-island appreciate the help of Clark’s Property Management Division which oversees more than 400 individually–owned residences around the island while Clark's Commercial Division offers sales and leasing as well as commercial property management. Clark Realty Corporation is indeed a full-service broker and a recognized industry leader.
Kailua Kona *
The Big Island of Hawaii
Michael Pipta, GRP
Michael Pipta, GRP
There are a total of FIVE (5)-master bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths, including 2 master bedrooms and a large family/recreational room upstairs with a spacious lanai to take in the ocean views!
A spacious chef's delight kitchen with custom African mahogany and eucalyptus cabinets, corian counter tops, 2 dish washers, cook top and microwave/oven combination. This kitchen, dining and living space are perfect for those who love to entertain large parties or intimate gatherings.
A PhotoVoltaic system with 132 panels (X 280 watts)=36,980 watts utilizing state of the art technology system and has a 20-yr PhotoVoltaic FIT metering (transferable) contract with HELCO at approximately $1,000./mo income from 1/1/13 to 12/31/2032. 75 additional PV panels for house use on NET metering, making your electric bill minimal. In total:$500,000 + owner investment in state of the art PV systems. There is also a 3rd backup PV system that provides for uninterrupted service in case of power failure.
The property also has 6 enclosed plastic catchment tanks for a total of 16,000-gal.
The owners also installed two 1-1/2" pipe in the brand new concrete driveway, in preparation for County water connection.
Tear-drop designed landscaping with electrical and plumbing installed for lighting & sprinkler.
Banana orchard PLUS a variety of citrus, rambutan, durian & much more.
A primary residence or a Bed and Breakfast, shown by appointment only!
Other notable features include:
* Huge ocean and coastline views that encompass 20+/- miles of shoreline
* Gorgeous engineered hardwood flooring
* Beautifully remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Zoned air conditioning
* Stunning spa-inspired master bath with dual vanity, solid granite counters, separate tub and walk-in shower
* Walk-in closets
* Every bedroom is an ensuite
* Open floor plan with soaring open beam ceilings
* Huge recreation room downstairs — perfect for playing a game of ping pong, cards or pool
* 50' long swimming pool with outdoor shower and half bath
* Lovely tropical landscaping with many mature fruit trees like mango, star fruit, tangerine and orange trees as well as a usable garden area
* Two tiled lanais:
1. Eastwardly-facing for morning sun and great place to BBQ in the evening;
2. Westwardly-facing for gorgeous sunset viewing and star-gazing
* Oversized 3+ car garage with workshop area and ample storage
* Sturdy cement tiled roof
* Property is fenced and pets are allowed
* Security cameras on property
* Corner lot
* Gated community with 24/7 security
* Vacation and long-term rentals allowed
* Elegantly turnkey furnished
Located in the crown lands of Keauhou, this fabulous property is a mere two minutes away from Keauhou Shopping Center, Keauhou Bay, Kona Country Club Makai Golf Course, dining, water sports, tennis, White Sands Beach, Kahaluu Beach and more. Easy to see with overnight notice.
The main home has two levels, each with a spacious lanai, their own covered parking and separate entrances.
- Top level has a charming country kitchen and dining area, great room with wood-burning fireplace and large covered lanai that looks out to the amazing Banyan tree, with peeks through the tree's canopy to the blue ocean beyond. Three bedrooms and two full baths, plus indoor laundry facility, complete this level. There is a cleared level area below the main house, which would be perfect for a green house; there is a tool tent for mower, tools, etc.
- The lower level has a large screened in lanai for indoor/outdoor living, plus enclosed great room, bath, prep sink / utility area and is also plumbed for future laundry facilities.
-The second home, (a permitted farm dwelling) is privately located on the lower portion of the property, and is nearly 950 square feet plus a 200 square foot screened in L-shaped Lanai. This home features open beamed ceiling with skylights, great room plus a large kitchen and separate laundry room, two bedrooms and a bath.
Numerous improvements have been made recently to bring this property into an updated condition: interior/exterior painting, new kitchen flooring and tiled shower surround, refreshed landscaping.
** Tropical Furnishings
** Remodeled Kitchen and Bathrooms
** Wrap-around Deck
** Gated Community in Keauhou
** Single Garage with storage
** Pool and Tennis
** Close to the Keauhou Shopping Center
** Short drive to the Kona Country Club Golf Course
Numerous features in this fine home:
- a formal entry with custom mahogany door, wide hallway with native ohi`a wood flooring and baseboards
- living room with vaulted ceiling, lighted soffit, double-sided glass fireplace with koa mantle, and slider leading out to the lanai
- the resident chef will love the kitchen with granite counters, cherry cabinetry, 5-burner gas range with exhaust hood, stainless appliances, large walk-in pantry
- the custom-made koa wood bar is the centerpiece of the kitchen, and provides the perfect gathering spot
- the dining area is surrounded by windows which look out to the endless views of pastureland and of Mauna Kea
- En suite master bedroom features a glass slider to lanai, luxurious bathroom with jetted tub, glass block shower, dual vanity and large walk-in closet
- Private guest studio at the opposite end of the home has it's own entrance, kitchenette and lanai
- quiet and peaceful, the landscaped yard includes a greenhouse, plus koa, mango and citrus trees, flowering jacaranda, plumeria, jasmine & mock orange, and tropical huapala, puakenikeni & bird of paradise.
- solar water heating and separate laundry room
- 3 car garage with workshop
Over the past five years, the owners have had almost all of the house remodeled. All work was done by licensed contractors, and include:
- New kitchen with custom soft close cabinets, slab granite counters, all appliances, and LED lighting.
- New master bath with a huge walk-in shower. Glass blocks provide both light and privacy. Italian granite counter with dual undermount sinks and custom soft close cabinets. All lighting fixtures.
- New guest bath with tiled tub/shower. Granite counter.
- New half bath/laundry room with custom soft close cabinets, granite counters, and undermount sink. New washer/dryer.
- New ceiling fans, including three large fixtures from Italy.
- Eighteen inch Italian porcelain tile floors throughout the living area.
- New Berber carpeting in all bedrooms.
- New 30 year roof.
The yard is landscaped and includes four mature avocado trees. There are three varieties, and they provide almost year round nourishment. This house is sold unfurnished, and is move-in ready.
Association fees are $356.50/year.
- Hardwood flooring in great room; Travertine floors in entry, kitchen and baths.
- Kitchen has dark cherry cabinets, granite counters, large kitchen island with storage plus eating bar
- GE Profile stainless appliances include wall oven and microwave/convection combo, 5 burner stove-top with wall-mount range hood
- Dining area in great room enjoys the view; Breakfast nook is adjacent to kitchen with built-in buffet
- Roomy Pantry / Laundry room conveniently located just off kitchen with utility tub and lots of storage
- Luxurious Master suite has glass door shower, jetted tub, large walk in closet; bedroom has slider out to lanai
- Both baths feature travertine flooring and tub/shower surround; stone counter tops
- Enjoy evening sunsets from the large covered and tiled lanai, accessed from the great room
- Stamped and stained concrete driveway and walk-ways
- Two-car Garage has lots of extra built in storage
- Home's exterior was recently re-painted
- Lush tropical landscaping and lawn area, with sprinkler system
- Fenced along western boundary; terraced rock walls along eastern boundary
Square footage does not match county records. Additional 588 sf permitted area.
To be sold "As Is".
The spacious main bedroom offers direct access to the lanai and has a breathtaking view through large glass wall to wall slider doors. Imagine waking to the sounds and picturesque view of the blue ocean.
The Keauhou Kona Surf and Racquet Club is gated and offers some of the best amenities in town with three tennis courts, large swimming pool, volleyball lawn and beach area access. Truly a tropical setting and located just a quick hop to the Keauhou Shopping Center which offers a movie theater, market, restaurants, music and Saturday farmer's market. Golf and swimming are very close as well.
Enjoy all the best of Big Island oceanfront at Keauhou Kona Surf and Racquet Club #1-203. Sold with existing vacation rental bookings!