McGrew Real Estate
McGrew Real Estate was established in 1951 when Conrad McGrew started McGrew investment company in Lawrence. Three agents produced a total of $100,000 in sales that first year. Today, McGrew Real Estate has 4 offices serving the greater Douglas County and Kansas area including the University of Kansas. We have both commercial and real estate auction divisions. We have been ranked in the Real Trends list of Top 500 Real Estate companies and are proud to be the largest independent real estate firm in Lawrence and Douglas County.
While we produce the most educated agents in the area, at McGrew only experienced agents are involved in incoming LeadingRE referrals. Additionally, we continuously train certain agents for corporate referral business and closely monitor them so that we provide the very best service possible. We have set a new level for professional standards not only in Kansas, but in this region. We offer affinity services in mortgage and title and we understand referral needs and timely response.