Clark Realty Corporation
Clark Realty Corporation, the largest independent real estate brokerage company on Hawaii Island, has been the market share leader on the Big Island for over a decade. Clark’s five sales office locations provide complete coverage of the island. A professional staff and 120 sales agents offer exceptional service, in-depth market knowledge and the best marketing tools available. Clark Realty is committed to the idea that personal attention, integrity and trust are the hallmarks of our business.
Owners whose primary residences are off-island appreciate the help of Clark’s Property Management Division which oversees more than 400 individually–owned residences around the island while Clark's Commercial Division offers sales and leasing as well as commercial property management. Clark Realty Corporation is indeed a full-service broker and a recognized industry leader.
Kailua Kona *
The Big Island of Hawaii
Blake Howell, GRP
Blake Howell, GRP
Great cooling breezes come off the ocean. This parcel has a garage with an office above, an oceanfront pool, and the old house pad from a house formerly located on the property. There are a set of older plans to build a larger home on this house pad; need to be updated to today's codes. This lot has a septic tank that was large enough for the office above the garage and for the new house plans when they were designed.
Pool feels like it goes almost out over the ocean - spectacular sunsets and waves. There are so few parcels this large a size (over 27,000 sq. feet total of both parcels) remaining on the ocean. The other parcel has a nice small, neat house with large lanai, 1 bedroom, 2 baths, large lanai on the oceanfront. Nicely landscaped, large driveway for easy turn around and extra parking. Gated - one on each property, so you can drive through from one gate to the next. Area is not on county sewer. Small house has cesspool. There are a number of possibilities for this really special property - live in the small house on the other property and enjoy it like it is - the perfect getaway; build the larger home when you are ready, divide into smaller lots if allowed or ??? For now it's the perfect getaway with a variety of possibilities for the future. PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD IN "AS IS" CONDITION. BUYER TO DO OWN DUE DILIGENCE.
- Great room with custom built-in entertainment center, mitered corner window to maximize the views
- Magnificent kitchen with DeWils cherry cabinets, slab granite counters, two pantries, prep island plus adjacent outdoor barbecue area
- Wolf and Sub Zero appliances including over-sized 48" refrigerator, wine cooler and warming drawer, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers
- African mahogany custom cabinets, bookcases and trim throughout the home; suspended lighted soffit adds drama to the interior
- Master suite with a Maui view, two sided glass fireplace, his and her closets and built in dressers, generous sized bathroom with shower plus soaking tub
- At home's south end, en-suite guest room has its own entrance and large walk in closet
- Dedicated library with full height bookshelves for your collection
- Ceiling fans and louvered windows allow east-west breezes to cool the home at a comfortable 1160' elevation
- Owned 30-panel photo voltaic system on net metering agreement; 2 solar heated water heaters
- Pool has it's own solar heating system
- Home is wired for both audio and alarm system
- 3 car garage with extra storage room
- Landscaping includes Cacao trees, citrus, 4 avocado varieties, papaya, jacaranda, flowering hibiscus and yellow ohi`a
Generous Master suite has panoramic ocean views and over-sized ventilated closet. Unwind, de-stress and relax in the heated hydrotherapy whirl pool bath located in the Master ensuite. The Master Ensuite is additionally appointed with tumbled marble features, Koa Cabinets, zero threshold dual shower, and separate water closet with bidet. The Guest wing is comprised of 2 generous junior suites each with a dedicated .5 bath and shared (Jack & Jill) walk in shower and separate tub. Both have sliding glass doors to private a lanai for your choice of exceptional ocean or tropical garden view. A 4th bedroom is located closer to the master and is perfect for use as a den, office or bedroom for young children. Perfectly poised on a full acre of flourishing tropical fruit and flora filled gardens. Whole House Photovoltaic is fully owned and will keep your electricity cost to a minimum. Incredible features are too numerous to list here though highlights include: huge craft/sewing/office/laundry area, .5 guest bath, Integrated sound system throughout, built in lighted Koa display cabinets, security system, tinted windows, central vac, wet bar, 3 car garage. Located at the perfect elevation in an exclusive gated subdivision of 6-1 ac lots.
Beautifully landscaped and fully fenced, the grand residence is all about space, open air, elegance, and seclusion. It offers sweeping views of the ocean, sunrise, and pastures that are sprinkled with cows and horses. Hilo Bay and Mauna Kea can be seen on clear days. A stream to the north runs year-round. A breathtaking waterfall situated nearby can be seen from a tree-house accessible from this property.
The interior features luxurious ohi'a floors, pine vaulted ceilings, a koa-wrapped fireplace and mantle. The chef's kitchen includes an extra large walk-in pantry, and blue ceramic counters from Spain. Twenty-four energy-efficient photovoltaic panels were installed in June 2016, in addition to 3 solar panels for hot water.
Walls of windows maximize light and ocean views. The extra covered 1,500 sq ft of lanais are perfect for homeowner who appreciates outdoor living.
Master bedroom includes two master baths, two walk-in closets, a designated office, and its own private wrap around lanai. The home is surrounded by fragrant gardenia and 250 colorful hibiscus. An array of fruit trees is also here. This is a fantastic, one-of-a-kind property.
Other features are: High ceilings and ceiling fans throughout; hardiplank sidings; wet bar with wine cooler, new refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher (2015); two water tanks with 14,000 gallons capacity; extensive under house storage, and a security systems with cameras.
Hear the birds, "Aloha" and "Welcome" to the new owner(s)!
* Vaulted ceilings 12-14 ft. in the living room and 10' ceilings throughout
* Beautiful Acacia Hardwood Flooring and Natural Travertine Stone Flooring
* Five zoned Fujitsu-Air Conditioning System
* Custom Pool and Spa with Ultra Violet Light Cleaning System
* Separate Subzero Fridge and Freezer
* Chef Style Appliances-Wolf 36" Gas-6-Burner W/Canopy Hood
* Master Suite with His and Hers Walk-in Closets
* Hawaiian Wood Trim Accents Throughout
* Security, Central Vacuum and Audio System
This spacious luxury home has all the features that you would expect in a premier home. Your guests will enjoy watching the seasonal whales from the deck and swimming in the lap pool and relaxing in the spa. Each bedroom has a private bath + a guest bath off the living area. Nano doors open to the deck and private yard. There is a wet-bar in the living area and a big screen TV for those upcoming football games and great old movies. Low maintenance yard and auto-sprinklers, a large courtyard for extra parking adjacent to the three car garage .
Welcome to relaxed country living with beautiful ocean and coastline views close to Kona.
Kona Uplands is a New Gated Subdivision located in highly desirable Holualoa. This was the model home from the original subdivision.
*Sweeping Ocean Views
*Grounds are planted with approx. 3 acres of Coffee
*Kitchen Aid Appliances
*Peaceful and Private
*Sustainable, Green Country Living in Paradise
This amazing unit has been recently remodeled (2009) from top to bottom. You will appreciate the glorious finish work. #104 is more like living in a residence—than a condo. Views from Keauhou to Kailua Village!! Security entry of course!
* Koa wood cabinets
* Sub-Zero refrigerator
* Wolf cook top
* Built in Dacor oven and microwave
* Master bath features double vanities and oversized soaking tub
* Great pantry and lots of counter space and storage
* African Mahogany engineered floors throughout
* Spa like bathrooms have marble floors and walk-in showers
* Surround sound system and state of the art A/C unit
* Upgraded hot water heater and bathroom fixtures
* Furniture designed for the tropics (Inventory upon request)
* Single car garage just steps from your front door
* Pet allowed with board approval
* Tennis court near the pool area
The fenced and beautifully tiled pool deck and covered lanai are perfect for outdoor entertaining for groups large or small.
The spacious interior of the home features:
* Updated central kitchen features:
> Granite counter tops
> Porcelain tile floor
> Open beam ceilings for light and airy space
> Island with cook top stove & eating bar
> Stainless appliances
> Wet bar with wine cooler
> Sliders opening to outdoor dining, lanai & pool area
> 2 pantries
> Breakfast dining area for casual dining
* Large living room with open beam ceilings & sliders to lanai & pool
* Large formal dining room with room for large table, buffet & hutch for more formal celebrations
* Spacious master bedroom with ensuite bath, plus reading or office alcove, all opening onto the lanai and pool area
* 2 guest rooms on opposite side of home, each with their own bathrooms, plus a powder room for guests
* Large laundry area with work counter, laundry sink, hanging area and lots of cabinets and additional storage room
* Downstairs - Bonus!!! The perfect mother-in-law, care-giver, guest suite or family room. Large living/dining area, kitchenette, office, bedroom & bath
Beautifully finished with built-ins and lots of storage. Separate washer & dryer hook-up as well. Level entry from side door or interior stairway entry.
Photo captions list added features
Upgrades and improvements include:
- Totally rebuilt kitchen with Kraftmaid cabinets, Frigidaire appliances, granite counter tops & large island.
- New tiled flooring and paint throughout.
- New vanities, counter tops & fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Master bath was redesigned with a large walk in, glass block shower with tiled surround.
- An observation deck provides an additional dining area for enjoying the views
This lovely home is being sold turnkey furnished as per inventory to be provided.