Clark Realty Corporation
Clark Realty Corporation, the largest independent real estate brokerage company on Hawaii Island, has been the market share leader on the Big Island for over a decade. Clark’s five sales office locations provide complete coverage of the island. A professional staff and 120 sales agents offer exceptional service, in-depth market knowledge and the best marketing tools available. Clark Realty is committed to the idea that personal attention, integrity and trust are the hallmarks of our business.
Owners whose primary residences are off-island appreciate the help of Clark’s Property Management Division which oversees more than 400 individually–owned residences around the island while Clark's Commercial Division offers sales and leasing as well as commercial property management. Clark Realty Corporation is indeed a full-service broker and a recognized industry leader.
Kailua Kona *
The Big Island of Hawaii
Blake Howell, GRP
Blake Howell, GRP
Quality Maryl construction throughout including solid mahogany doors and trim, bronze hardware, cherry cabinets, granite and marble counter tops. The gourmet kitchen includes Sub Zero refrigerator, Fisher and Paykel double drawer dishwashers, Wolf oven and microwave, and a Wolf glass cooktop.
The large rear lanai overlooks the Mauna Lani golf course and features an outdoor kitchen including cherry cabinetry, stainless steel BBQ, refrigerator and prep sink. Do not miss the separate laundry room with Kohler laundry sink, Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer and plenty of cherry cabinetry.
The master bedroom suite include a spacious bath suite that features Kohler fixtures, soaking tub, large tile shower and double vanities. Do not miss the outdoor shower accessible through the large shower area.
Enjoy a double car garage that has plenty of room for storage also.
The Villages amenity center includes an exercise room with deluxe equipment, separate owners hale with full kitchen for poolside entertaining, 6-burner gas grill for your favorite luau or BBQ and free form pool and jetted spa.
Purchaser may apply for a Mauna Lani Advantage Card which may give-Reduced green fees and restaurant discounts.
The Shops at Mauna Lani includes a Tommy Bahama restaurant and clothing boutique, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Foodland Farms and many other quality merchants.
- Great room with custom built-in entertainment center, mitered corner window to maximize the views
- Magnificent kitchen with DeWils cherry cabinets, slab granite counters, two pantries, prep island plus adjacent outdoor barbecue area
- Wolf and Sub Zero appliances including over-sized 48" refrigerator, wine cooler and warming drawer, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers
- African mahogany custom cabinets, bookcases and trim throughout the home; suspended lighted soffit adds drama to the interior
- Master suite with a Maui view, two sided glass fireplace, his and her closets and built in dressers, generous sized bathroom with shower plus soaking tub
- At home's south end, en-suite guest room has its own entrance and large walk in closet
- Dedicated library with full height bookshelves for your collection
- Ceiling fans and louvered windows allow east-west breezes to cool the home at a comfortable 1160' elevation
- Owned 30-panel photo voltaic system on net metering agreement; 2 solar heated water heaters
- Pool has it's own solar heating system
- Home is wired for both audio and alarm system
- 3 car garage with extra storage room
- Landscaping includes Cacao trees, citrus, 4 avocado varieties, papaya, jacaranda, flowering hibiscus and yellow ohi`a
Move in and/or rental ready! Lower level is comprised of a laundry room, bath, huge family room with wet bar, sliders leading to an 280 sq ft spectacular ocean view lanai. Additional bonus room also has sliding doors to the exterior. Over 2600 sq ft under roof! Plenty of opportunity here for a wonderful home by the sea! Opportunity only knocks once in while and here it is!
* Panoramic ocean and coastline Views
* Spacious gourmet kitchen.
* 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms- each bedroom has its own attached bathroom!
* One bedroom/bath is an attached guest studio or could be used as an office space.
* Large 2 car garage.
* Located within a gated community with underground utilities.
* 5 Acres of land offers plenty of room for Gardens, Fruit Trees, Coffee Trees, or horses.
Set on a landscaped acre your island home is perched above Kailua Kona, in the gated community of Nani Ohai. Graced by a lush canopy of palm and monkey pod trees, with walking trails below the home you can pick your island fruits or simply enjoy the tranquility of your ample green space.
Multilevel living provides wonderful options for your family!
Upstairs, enjoy the expansive living room that flows to the oversized ocean facing lanai. Your breakfast, lunch, dinners and more are sure to be enjoyed here for years to come!
The master bedroom and bath are upstairs, and enjoy ocean/tree canopy views, with wonderful air flow. Second bedroom is also upstairs as well, with bathroom across the hall.
Meticulously updated throughout you will note the bamboo and porcelain flooring, custom pocket sliders to the lanai and vaulted ceiling.
The masterful kitchen will inspire YOU! Cherry wood cabinets, sparkling granite and stainless steel appliances all contribute to the WOW factor of this elegant space.
The lower level offers privacy for extended family, office or space for guests. Self contained, with its own entrance you'll find the large family room, bedroom and bathroom.
Private, exquisite and ready to be your NEW island home make your appointment today to preview one of Kona's finest offerings!
Steps away from the community recreation center which includes 2 pools, exercise hale and owner's pavilion with BBQ.
Mauna Lani owners enjoy exclusive use of their Beach Club located at Makaiwa Bay including ocean front cabanas and beach chairs, and owners qualify for the Advantage program with benefits including discounts on certain restaurants and golf rates.
Multiple living areas in the home, are perfect for extended family or part time residents who choose to enjoy their summers off island, while escaping the cold that mainland winters bring!
Extensive Hardwood floors through out, marble bathrooms and wrap lanai that serves as additional family living area all add to the charm of this special offering.
Your kitchen offers granite counters, cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances and is ready for you to start cooking!
Set just off the famous Walua Road walking trail, you have the convenience of walking pets or visiting with locals on a daily basis. No need for a special trip, just head outside.
There is mature producing Mango on property, in addition to a variety of tropical plantings, and private yard area.
77-278 Wikolia St is a special offering for the Buyer with additional space requirements, who can appreciate quality and tremendous ocean VIEW!
Enter through designer double doors to your secret garden filled with a huge variety of tropical fruits and flowering flora. The beautifully updated kitchen is clean and sleek with new cabinets, granite counters, newer appliances and stone floors. The resort style master bath is complete with dual vessel sinks, a free standing deep soaking tub and outdoor shower. A huge outdoor living space is tiled in Quartzite with a built in covered barbecue area perfect for an outdoor kitchen set up. Additional features include solid surface flooring throughout and walk in closets in all bedrooms. The Family room, Living room and Master bedroom all have sliding doors which lead to the pool and outdoor living space. Built around a central courtyard swimming pool with 3 waterfalls this renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with family room can be sold fully furnished and move in ready! Easy access, single level, plus a full 504 sq ft, 2 car garage is all located on a very lush, terraced, floral and fruit producing third of an acre.