Clark Realty Corporation
Clark Realty Corporation, the largest independent real estate brokerage company on Hawaii Island, has been the market share leader on the Big Island for over a decade. Clark’s five sales office locations provide complete coverage of the island. A professional staff and 120 sales agents offer exceptional service, in-depth market knowledge and the best marketing tools available. Clark Realty is committed to the idea that personal attention, integrity and trust are the hallmarks of our business.
Owners whose primary residences are off-island appreciate the help of Clark’s Property Management Division which oversees more than 400 individually–owned residences around the island while Clark's Commercial Division offers sales and leasing as well as commercial property management. Clark Realty Corporation is indeed a full-service broker and a recognized industry leader.
Kailua Kona *
The Big Island of Hawaii
Michael Pipta, GRP
Michael Pipta, GRP
Over the past five years, the owners have had almost all of the house remodeled. All work was done by licensed contractors, and include:
- New kitchen with custom soft close cabinets, slab granite counters, all appliances, and LED lighting.
- New master bath with a huge walk-in shower. Glass blocks provide both light and privacy. Italian granite counter with dual undermount sinks and custom soft close cabinets. All lighting fixtures.
- New guest bath with tiled tub/shower. Granite counter.
- New half bath/laundry room with custom soft close cabinets, granite counters, and undermount sink. New washer/dryer.
- New ceiling fans, including three large fixtures from Italy.
- Eighteen inch Italian porcelain tile floors throughout the living area.
- New Berber carpeting in all bedrooms.
- New 30 year roof.
The yard is landscaped and includes four mature avocado trees. There are three varieties, and they provide almost year round nourishment. This house is sold unfurnished, and is move-in ready.
Association fees are $356.50/year.
Built in 2001, this is one of the newer condo complexes in Kona. The seller has customized this unit using more modern concepts and materials. Among the upgrades are:
Luxury, high performance flooring in the kitchen and both bathrooms.
Beautiful brand new carpet in the living room.
New appliances include the refrigerator and the stacked washer/dryer.
Upgraded screen doors at the entry and lanai.
Added a LED recessed light in the master shower. In the kitchen, upgraded to LED recessed lights with two high quality dimmers. New Vanity light fixtures in both bathrooms.
This unit comes with two assigned parking spaces. They are a few steps from the stairs — very handy. The covered lanai is a great place to people watch, including joggers, walkers, bicyclists, and even competitors in the Ironman championship. Not far from town, but you only need to cross the street for your morning coffee.
There is a 30 day minimum for rentals.