Learn more about homes in Minneapolis, MN

More about Minneapolis, MIN

Education Minneapolis and the metro area have earned a reputation for quality of education from kindergarten through college. Minneapolis and St. Paul ranked 13th out of 333 in Places Rated Almanac of large metro areas. Our public school system educates 87% of all students from early years through senior high. Private schools educate the remaining 13%. Higher education is offers a variety of choices from 10 two year tech colleges to 17 four year colleges both public and private.

Health Care The Minneapolis area is known for its excellent health care facilities. The University of Minnesota hospital and medical school have one of the finest teaching and research centers. Some of today’s most prominent chief cardiovascular surgeons trained there: Drs. Christian Barnard, Richard Varco and Walton Lillehei. Research on the Salk Polio vaccine was conducted at this facility. Today important cancer, diabetes and organ transplant (Dr. John Najarian) research has gained national recognition. There are over 60 public and private hospitals and clinics throughout the Minneapolis metro area that provide residents with regular inpatient treatment and care. There are two specialized children’s hospitals and three major facilities specializing in physical disabilities. We are proud of one additional fact. Minneapolis and the metro area are ranked #1 for environmental effort by Places Rated Almanac. We are strong supporters of going green and making a healthy environment to live in.

Housing and Styles The Minneapolis metro area offers a vast array of housing styles from exciting vibrant down town condo/townhomes to beautiful single family tree lined neighborhoods. The styles range from turn of the century classical historic homes to new state of the art developed neighborhoods featuring the latest in building materials and designs for today’s contemporary family. The winter season has forced strict energy efficient building codes throughout all of our communities. Minnesota has some of the most stringent building codes in the country. There for our quality surpasses most of that you will find throughout the US.

Minneapolis Home inventory breakdown by property type

Of the 48 homes for sale in Minneapolis, the breakdown of property types is as follows:
90% Single Family, 8% Multi Family and 2% Land/lot.

90% Single Family
8% Multi Family
2% Land/lot

Area details, home facts and figures

Homes for sale 48
Average Home Size 1,837 ft² / 171 m²
Price Range ($40,000 - $1,695,000)

Weather in Minneapolis

The average high temperatures in Minneapolis range from 22 in January to 84 in July

Average home income in Minneapolis

The average household income of a Minneapolis resident is $81,685 with an average home value of $255,273

Population of Minneapolis

Minneapolis has 1,039,960 residents.

Home ownership in Minneapolis

The average level of home ownership in Minneapolis is 60%.

Education breakdown of Minneapolis

Education levels of residents of Minneapolis include: highschool 21%, associate 8%, bachelor 26%, graduate 14%.

Households in Minneapolis

Minneapolis has 430,030 homes, built on average 55 years ago.

Information from in and around Minneapolis...

You are Viewing 1 to 20 of 48 homes for sale in Minneapolis. These homes are comprised of Single Family, Multi Family and Land/lot. The average list price of these property results is 448,641. Prices are listed as US Dollar. For more information on these homes for sale in Minneapolis please contact our member brokerages to schedule a showing or view an open house.

The 48 homes for sale in Minneapolis, MN are represented by 2 member brokerages serving the Minneapolis area. Member brokerages representing the 48 homes include Edina Realty Home Services and Fazendin Realtors.