Find your new home in Lansing, MIYou are viewing homes 1 to 7 of 7 homes for sale
Learn more about homes in Lansing, MI
East Lansing - Home of Michigan State University
As the home of Michigan State University, East Lansing is fortunate to have convenient access to various cultural and mind-challenging activities, along with exciting sporting events.
Michigan State University, founded in 1855, is a research-intensive land-grant university. It is the largest institution of higher learning in Michigan with an enrollment of approximately 46,000 students. A member of the Big Ten conference, the university produces nationally competitive sports teams and community support is notably high.* The U.S. Department of Energy selected MSU as the site for a $550 million Facility for Rare Isotope Beams. The facility, located at MSU’s National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory, will continue to push the boundaries of science and attract top researchers from around the world. It is expected to bring $1 billion in economic activity and 400 jobs to Michigan.
* The campus includes the Wharton Center for the Performing Arts, the Breslin Student Events Center, Abrams Planetarium, MSU Museum, Kresge Art Museum, MSU Garden Consortium, MSU Agriculture and Livestock Education Pavilion and the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center.
Called the “City of the Arts,” East Lansing is often referred to as having small town charm with big city amenities. Sports and recreational activities abound and the cultural offerings are exceptional.
* Excellent schools – East Lansing High School was recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a Silver Medal High School, ranking it among the top 2.9% of the nation’s high schools.
* Total student enrollment is almost 3,500, Average ACT Scores: 24.
* Downtown East Lansing comes alive with events for all ages with concerts, movies and festivals.
* With a population of approximately 50,000, the East Lansing is one of the highest income residential cities in the Midwest.
* The East Lansing Hannah Community Center offers public meeting space, a performance quality theater, recreation amenities, including a fitness center, swimming pool and gymnasiums, a dance studio and café.
* The Family Aquatic Center offers fun-filled family summer entertainment with a zero-depth entry pool, two large water slides, interactive water and play features and concessions.
* The city’s vitality has attracted many associations to locate their state headquarters here.
* East Lansing has the advantage of having in its proximity the State Capitol of Lansing and various area industries.
Lansing Home inventory breakdown by property type
Of the 7 homes for sale in Lansing, the breakdown of property types
is as follows:
100% Single Family.
Area details, home facts and figures
Information from in and around Lansing...
You are Viewing 1 to 7 of 7 homes for sale in Lansing. These homes are comprised of Single Family. The average list price of these property results is 94,500. Prices are listed as US Dollar. For more information on these homes for sale in Lansing please contact our member brokerages to schedule a showing or view an open house.
The 7 homes for sale in Lansing, MI are represented by 1 member brokerages serving the Lansing area. Member brokerages representing the 7 homes include Real Estate One, Inc..