Listing Data Feed Instructions
Instructions for placing your listings on LeadingRE.com
LeadingRE members have 4 options to send listings for display on LeadingRE.com:
Create a file using our feed specifications found here.
- Your Technology department can create (if equipped). Your webhosting provider may also be able to create this feed.
- Additional fees may apply. Please consult your listings provider.
Use ListHub.com to aggregate your listings from your MLS for display on LeadingRE.com (currently only available to U.S. Members). Click here for directions on how to get started.
- Additional fees may apply from your Listings Provider.
- Click Here to see if your local MLS board is affiliated with Listhub.
Use XML2U.com to send your properties to LeadingRE.com.
- Fees start at approximately $250/year. Additional fees may apply if changes to your website are required to meet listing requirements.
- Email Webcontact@leadingre.com to determine site compatibility.
Use Previsite to send your properties to LeadingRE.com.
- Previsite can be used to create custom feeds to LeadingRE.com by using their International Syndication platform, Worldposting.
- Worldposting Feed management solution is able to setup an automated process and send your company's listings to leadingre.com as well as other partner portals.
- Discounted pricing available for LeadingRE.com members, please contact Eric Calosci (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Previsite for additional details.
Send your listings using our "Listings Light" process. Click here for more details.
- There are no fees required. Your properties will require manual maintenance to ensure accuracy.
- This option is limited to sites with compatible image URLs and listing detail pages. Email Webcontact@leadingre.com to determine site compatibility.