Property brokered by
Get more listing details on brokerage site
+64 9 215 2074
+64 9 215 2074
Property DetailsPrice and details are representative. Additional units are available. Basilica is a design statement: a bold architectural response to a prominent site on the intersection of the CBD and Eden Terrace, and it's Value - 35 generous freehold apartments with Sun, Views, large outdoor living and car park.Basilica is an investment in lifestyle. Everything you could ask for is within walking distance: the best dining, shopping, parks and entertainment of Auckland's coolest suburbs.Basilica was designed by the highly experience and awarded Moller Architects. Their stellar work includes some of Auckland's best known buildings - the Sky Tower, Sky City and Sky City Convention Centre, the Viaduct Events Centre - and a number of well-established apartment buildings (The Viaduct Point Apartments, The Point Apartments).Craig Moller and his team have created a confident building that responds to this urban site. They have used a minimal palette of concrete, steel and glass, and taken design cues from the rose and the cross of St Benedict's Church (1888). The ground floor is activated by two double height retail spaces, with a street frontage that steps back at Level 4 to break up the mass of the building. The rhythmical façade of screens and planter boxes break the mass down further and provide privacy and shade from the western sun.Key Facts:
• 46-50 Upper Queen Street, Eden Terrace
• 35 quality freehold apartments (all apartments come with a storage locker)
• Car parks available
• 77m² floor area + 72m² deck
• Solid concrete and steel construction
• Located 5 minutes' walk from the CBD, just a 15 minute walk to Ponsonby, Kingsland and Newmarket
• 10 minute walk to AUT, and both University of Auckland Central and Newmarket campuses
• Auckland Boys and Girls Grammar ZonesThe Basilica apartments have been designed to maximise views, light and outdoor living. Every apartment has a deep terrace that runs the full width of the apartment - providing plenty of room for separate outdoor dining and living. The two bed apartments open out to the magnificent views of the Sky Tower and Waitakeres, and the top apartments even catch a glimpse of the harbour bridge. The raw exterior architecture carries through into sleek minimalist kitchens of white gloss, dark timber and stainless steel - many of which extend through into the living to provide a built-in TV unit.The entire open plan living is finished with timber floors. All bedrooms have a full size robe (and a walk-in-robe for the master bedrooms in the two beds) and access to the terrace through floor-to-ceiling joinery, also, the modern bathrooms features full height tiles, wall-hung toilet and frameless glass shower.
Area Detailed Information
Area Cost Index
Area Property Prices
Additional Property InformationThis single family listing located at 402/46-50 Upper Queen Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property is currently offered at $1,160,957.
This property is presented by Jacqui Ding of Barfoot & Thompson headquartered in New Zealand.