Property brokered by
Get more listing details on brokerage site
+64 9 239 0235
Please note this property is being sold PLUS GST.
Owned by the same family since 1903 it's now time for someone else to enjoy the benefits of this wonderful 105.62 hectare (approx) farm.
This well farmed property has been leased and managed as part of the neighbouring dairy farms, both houses are rented. The property has previously brought in an income of over $100,000 per annum.
• 105.6230 hectares of mixed contour, mainly easy to rolling land. Pockets of native bush.
• Well fenced and raced into 30 paddocks.
• Natural spring fed water supply plus running stream.
• Large Implement Shed
• Stock yards and Loading race.
• 1 X 3 bedroom farm cottage, with garage, lean too and wood burner, renovated within the last 8 years.
• 1 X 3 bedroom brick home with wood burner, double garage plus sleep out. Renovated within the last 5 years. Both with excellent tenants.
Under an hour from Auckland and Hamilton and only 30 minutes from Pukekohe this is a very rare find. Close to fishing, boating, hot pools and the beautiful Coromandel beaches.
Call me now for an appointment to view.
Area Detailed Information
Area Cost Index
Area Property Prices
Additional Property InformationThis single family listing located at 1672 Miranda Road, Mangatangi, Auckland offers six bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property is currently availible at Contact for Price NZD.
This property is listed by Suzy Causebrook of Barfoot & Thompson based in New Zealand.