Property brokered by
Get more listing details on brokerage site
Property DetailsA truly unique detached family home having undergone an extensive programme of updating and extension in this favoured south-city location.• Detached
• Stunning re- modelling
• Large open reception areas
• Two further reception rooms
• Ground floor guest room
• Three first floor bedrooms
• Two en- suites
• Driveway for numerous vehicles
• Mature family gardens11 Nightingale Avenue is a stunning, and truly unique, four-bedroom detached property, located in a sought-after area in the south of Cambridge. The property has undergone a comprehensive programme of updating and extension, to create a luxury property of the highest standard, with spacious accommodation and gorgeous gardens.The property is full of high quality features and fittings, including engineered oak wooden floors to the ground floor and underfloor heating throughout the property. The open-plan kitchen, living and dining area is a superb contemporary living space, with skylights overhead and impressive bi-fold doors to the rear of the property creating a light and airy environment. The kitchen is well equipped with a substantial range of base and walls units with black granite worktops, plus built-in appliances and an island with a breakfast bar. The ground floor also boasts a study and an additional reception room to the front of the property. The utility room is equipped with a useful dog shower and laundry chute.There are four bedrooms in total, including a ground floor guest room. The master bedroom has its own dressing area and adjoining nursery/extra bedroom, plus an en suite shower room, while the other bedrooms are served by a family bathroom.The property boasts delightful, mature gardens to the front and rear. To the front there is a gravel driveway with plenty of parking space for multiple vehicles, plus an area of lawn, a raised flowerbed and an array of shrubs and trees. To the rear, the welcoming patio space makes way for a pristine expanse of lawn, with flowerbeds bursting with colour and life, and shelter and privacy provided by mature trees and hedgerow.
Area Detailed Information
Area Cost Index
Area Property Prices
Additional Property InformationThis single family listing located at Nightingale Avenue, Cambridge offers four bedrooms. The property is presently selling at $1,839,301.
This property is presented by Michael Houlden of Strutt & Parker based in England.