Property brokered by
Get more listing details on brokerage site
+33 666 792 653
+33 666 792 653
Property DetailsFor Sale, an 18th century family house, south of Le Mans, fully restored and offering approximately 570m² of living space with 6 bedrooms and a large round salon of 160m². The property is spacious and light with a mix of authentic and modern styles. It is surrounded by 5 hectares of park and garden with a moat and outbuildings. Le Mans is 20 minutes away with a regular train service to Paris (1hr).
The 19th Century part
-Entrance hall, with 19th century floor tiles, and an oak staircase.
- Small sitting room, 22m², with wood panelling .
- Dining room, 30m², with a parquet floor.
- Kitchen, 30m².
- Bedroom, 17m², with a washbasin and a small study area.
- Bedroom, 26m².
- Bedroom, 21m² .
- Bedroom, 20m².
- Bedroom, 18m².
- An attic space suitable for renovation
- Entrance hall.
- Library, 22m², with an art deco fireplace.
- Sitting room, 160m². This large room has a ceiling at 3m, under floor heating and is rounded on both sides of the house with large double glazed window areas with garden access.
- Study, 21m².
- Laundry room, 49m²
- A converted loft space of 50m², used as a sitting room.
- Bedroom, 29m², with access to a roof terrace.
- A bathroom.
A large room with a cement floor and high ceiling partially converted as a pool- house.
Barn and Garage suitable for up to 6 vehicles.
The stable block with the boiler room, a wine cellar, a workshop and other rooms for storage.
The park is laid out to lawns, fruit trees, a large vegetable garden, with a terrace in front of the house. There is a field and a small lake with a water filled moat surrounding the property on three sides.
The property is approached down a long driveway and electric gates.
Agents fees included in the price
Area Detailed Information
Area Cost Index
Area Property Prices
Additional Property InformationThis single family listing located in Le Mans offers six bedrooms. The property is presently offered for $1,222,637.
This property is presented by Terence Alldritt of Groupe Immobilier Mercure France based in France.