Welcome to Englewood, Ohio
Founded in 1841, incorporated in 1914 and became a City in 1971, Englewood today has more than 13,000 residents. The Historic National Road runs through the center of Englewood and the Stillwater River borders the eastern edge of the city.
Located just 10 miles northwest of Dayton, Ohio, Englewood residents can take advantage of the many amenities of the Dayton metropolitan area while enjoying its rural appeal.
Northmont City Schools service the Englewood, Clayton, Union and Phillipsburg areas and consist of seven elementary schools, one middle school and one high school.
Earl Heck Community Center, Englewood MetroPark and the YMCA are just a few of the local amenities providing residents with recreational activities throughout the year.