eLearning Management Specialist
The eLearning Management Specialist is responsible for assisting with the design and administration of eLearning Courses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform day-to-day administration and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) and manage user access to the system.
2. Provides member support regarding questions or problems with the Learning Management System (LMS) and eLearning programs.
3. Under the direction of the Executive Director of Strategic Development, administers aspects of Institute’s Learning Management System (LMS), ensuring that courses and programs are integrated into the LMS system, monitors enrollment/attendance of programs, and ensures materials are being administered. Generates and analyzes reports as requested.
4. Work with member companies on customized solutions for career development and training; providing ongoing support and project management.
5. Work with content managers to create and design courses that meet SCORM/AICC standards.
6. Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge of eLearning strategies and best practices
- 2 years’ experience with Learning Management Systems
- 2 years’ experience with SCORM/AICC compliant content
- XML/HTML experience highly preferred
- Ability to work with SME's and content development work teams as needed
- Understands how to coordinate timelines and division workloads
- Strong interpersonal skills and project management
- Knowledge of user experience/user interface testing (UX/UI)
- Strong attention to detail
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational skills, with ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Detail oriented
- Excellent collaborative communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple and varied tasks within established deadlines
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion and independent judgment
- Computer proficiency in Word; data base systems including Access and Excel;
- Ability to interface with staff, board and external relationships in a professional manner, including a demonstrated commitment to customer service
Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment. Requires ability to communicate verbally and in writing in an exchange of information; collect, compile and prepare work documents; set-up and maintain work files. Use of the computer, with repetitive motion, is approximately 80%. More detail is available from Human Resources.
Majority of work is performed in a general office environment
Interested candidates may respond via email by sending a resume to Institute@leadingre.com