Video Production Internship
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is offering an internship for an in-house video editor and producer to work with our Marketing staff. Main responsibility will be editing our corporate videos, instructional videos and executive interview videos as well as assisting our Video Communications Coordinator with video shoots and setup.
Strong knowledge of Adobe Premier is required, Adobe After Effects helpful but not necessary.
In addition to strong editing skills, the ideal candidate will possess the ability to perform the following functions:
- Edit video and audio
- Operate video camera
- Operate microphone
- Record audio for voiceovers
- Prepare final output in various file formats
This is a paid internship for approximately 15-20 hours per week. Candidates must be able to work in our downtown Chicago location. Some local travel may be required for off-site video shoots. Interested candidates may respond via email by sending a resume to HR@leadingre.com.
Luxury Portfolio International™ Web/Database Coordinator (or Manager based on experience)
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is actively seeking a Web/Database Coordinator responsible for managing LuxuryPortfolio.com and our back end systems on a day-to day basis, including serving as the main point of contact for the web development and testing all new enhancements and changes to the site, ensuring all new members have an elegant web presence and providing basic training on using LuxeXchange. The Web/Database Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the work of a three person, off-site QA team. In addition, this role is the first point of contact for technical questions related to web and listing specific inquiries from Luxury Portfolio companies and their agents.
Responsibilities, Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Manage property approval team – monitor work, amount and quality, done by the team approving new listings for display on LuxuryPortfolio.com and keep property inventory at manageable level.
- Responsible for QA: ensuring properties are approved, team hiring, approving invoices, and replacement when necessary.
- Website projects – suggest, test and assist with implementing updates to the look and functionality of LuxuryPortfolio.com and LuxeXchange.
- Manage project status with outside vendor(s)
- Assist with keeping Luxury Portfolio training guides, videos and program documents up to date.
- Ensure website projects stay on time and within budget.
- Respond to membership questions via email, phone and support box on more “technical” questions such as site functionality, photo troubleshooting and general assistance with a variety of technical issues.
- Data feeds/issues – help identify and assist with issues and liaise with Luxury Portfolio members and outside Database Managers to troubleshoot potential technical problems regarding the data syndication.
- New member/Developer communication – reach out to new members to obtain logos, contact information, co-branded headers and other items needed for initial setup.
- Statistics Report – compile monthly stats covering number of listings on LuxuryPortfolio.com vs. competitors, and website traffic
- Assist with internal reporting and projects as needed – listing/associate/broker stats, LuxeAnalytics reports for presentations, etc.
- Serve as backup in several areas as needed to cover: database contact, ad coordination or other duties.
Relationship to Others
Title of Immediate Supervisor/Manager: Executive Vice President, Luxury Portfolio International
Education and/or Experience:
- BS/BA degree and/or at least 2 years of related experience
- Real estate industry exposure / experience helpful but not essential
- Prior experience in a custom service/customer facing role
- Exposure to marketing helpful
- Knowledge or comfort with technology, systems and databases
Skills, Abilities, Characteristics:
Conditions of Work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude, understanding and comfort level with “figuring it out”
- Proficiency with developing relationships with all levels of personnel primarily over the phone
- Proficiency with MS Office programs – Word, Outlook. Ideal advanced skills with Excel.
- Comfort and proficiency with web conferencing software
- Excellent time management, productivity, efficiency, and ability to meet deadlines in pressure
- Positive attitude and comfort level with fast-paced environment
- Strong self-confidence
- Good people skills and ability to interface with various levels of people and disciplines
- Outstanding organizational and prioritizing skills, detail orientation and multi-tasking skills
- Good problem-solving capabilities
- Dedication to delivering quality work product
- Maturity and dependability
- Desire to support others coupled with ability to initiate and manage individual’s own projects
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- High degree of personal accountability
- Excellent judgment and intuitive skill
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job related responsibilities requested by their supervisor.
- Flexible work hours may be necessary when facing project deadlines
- Very occasional travel may be required
- Pleasant downtown work environment
Interested candidates may respond via email by sending a resume to HR@leadingre.com.